Barclays Business Current Account
Barclays Business Current Account
ETE conformation Company Registrations is pleased to provide a £50 cash back to our new and existing clients for the provision of a Barclays Fast Track Business Account. Please note this cash back offer does not apply to clients purchasing our No Frills package.
£50 cashback will be awarded only for accounts opened via our referral and within 3 months of incorporation, and must be claimed within 1 year of incorporation'
The service is for UK residents only.
- ORDER NOW
- Apostille-Legalisation Service
- Registered Office Service
- Registered Office Service (London)
- Registered Office Service (Scotland)
- Director Service Address
- Nominee Secretary Service
- Nominee Director & Shareholder
- Barclays Business Current Account
- Business Bank Account
- WorldPay Merchant Services
- Business Insurance
- Create your own FREE Website
- Guaranteed Sameday Registration
- Multiple Share Classes
- Virtual UK Landline Numbers Direct To Your Mobile
- Your Personalised Telephone Answering Service
- Company Tax Books
- CloudSell E-commerce Website Packages
- KPMG Small Business Accounting
- Office Essential
- Save Money on Energy and Insurance
Open a start-up account for your new business and you'll benefit from:
- Open a start-up account for your new business and you'll benefit from:
- At the end of your free banking you will have a choice of 2 straightforward Price Plans
- Our Loyalty Reward gives you back more of your account charges the longer you're with us
- Support and guidance from your Business Banking telephone team with our Service Guarantee
- The flexibility to manage your account online, by phone, via the Barclays Mobile Banking app or in branch
- Our Business Banking telephone team aims to resolve every query straight away
- If we can't, we'll give you a named point of contact who'll take personal responsibility for resolving your query and making sure you're kept fully informed along the way
- Free consultations with an accountant, marketing professional and solicitor for expert advice in your crucial first months
- Barclays Cloud It our secure online document storage and management service
- Free Text Alerts to keep track of money in and out of your account or when your balance gets close to your limits.
- Nationwide clinics will help you focus on the things that matter most to your business, such as cashflow, lending and international. There's a small booking fee for workshops and some partnership events, clinics are free.
- Barclays offers expert advice and guidance to all of our business customers, whether you're just starting out or setting up a further business
- As well as phone access to our dedicated Business Team, you'll also be able to work with one of our local Business Managers whenever you need extra support to grow your business.
- Our clinics and interactive workshops are designed to help you learn valuable skills, network with other business owners and make your business even more successful
- Nationwide clinics are free and will help you focus on the things that matter most to your business, such as cashflow, lending and international. There's a small booking fee for workshops and some partnership events.
- You can arrange a free 45-minute consultation with a marketing adviser from your nearest Enterprise Agency
- A free 45-minute appointment with one of our accredited accountants is also available for you to book
- And you can also get in touch with a local solicitor and arrange a free 30-minute appointment to discuss any aspects of business and employment law relevant to your business.
Professional guidance for you and your business
A wide range of other useful services.
Once you've opened your account, your Barclays Business Manager can help arrange free consultations to get your business off to the right start.
(Please note that this service is only for clients who have set up their companies through our system.)
New Start-up business customers
- When you form a new company with us, we will send your contact details to Barclays in order for them to contact you to open a business bank account. If you do not need or want a Barclays Business account, simply remove this item from your Shopping basket at Checkout.